What Is Gurl Time?
Gurl Time sessions are intimate private group socials for discerning cross-dressers and TGs at The Sissy Parlor. It’s an opportunity to relax en femme with Ms. Ava and a few like-minded others for refreshments and fun.
- Ms. Ava will show you where to change. Makeup mirrors are available. Ms. Ava can help you dress and apply basic makeup (eyebrows, shadow, liner, blush, lipstick)
- Activities depend on the participants’ interests and the energy flow of the party. They could include:
- Free-flowing conversation.
- Guided discussion on a specific topic, e.g. wardrobe, makeup, self-acceptance, sex, relationships.
- Posing for and/or taking photos.
- Demonstrations or “show-and-tell” of techniques and toys.
- Watching videos, sharing favorite websites and content.
- Sexuality-related discussions and naughty banter are common. Play is permitted, but not the intended focus. Ms. Ava may be in the mood to give a demo. None are a given.
Who Can Attend?
- All first-timers must be screened, interviewed, and approved. Attendance is at Ms. Ava’s discretion.
- Attendance is limited. Waitlisting may be required.
- By RSVP only. No drop-ins, ever.
- $150 for a 3-hour social.
- A $50 deposit is required of all first-timers or previous no-shows.
- Bring your own clothes and personal items if you can. Ms. Ava can dress you from the Parlor closet upon request.
- Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. No drugs or liquor bottles. You may bring beer, white wine, or a personal flask. Red wine is permitted, but must be kept in the dining area.
- Arrive ready to slip into your sweet femme self for friendship and R&R.
Upcoming Gurl Time dates:
Sunday, March 17: 4–7 p.m.
Tuesday, March 19: 11 a.m –2 p.m.
Friday, March 22: 6–9 p.m.
Apply or RSVP through the form below.